I think the boys were a little chilly out there!
Hudson gave me these BEAUTIFUL amethyst Waterfort flutes - I love them of course! They go with the ruby ones he gave me for our 1st anniversary.
as well as this gorgeous silver and turquoise bracelet & turquoise necklace (which came from one of the art galleries in downtown Waynesville!)
And the Christmas photo shoot began... there's the Good, the Bad, and the Silly! My poor mother- just wanted some nice photos of her kids... at least Katy and Justin obliged.
Justin, Katy, & Winnie know how to take a sweet christmas-card-worthy Photo
The Hollingsworths...not so much
Yep, this is as sweet as we get....
Finally a nice one for Mom!
The parents were about as mature as we were...
We did 1 great one of all of us... after a few tries of course!
Since I'm posting pictures instead of actually blogging... I want to post all the decorations mom put together! She did an AMAZING job! Everything was themed and was so perfect!
Here's a few "before & after" pictures of the townhouse...
Entry:
From Desk... to Party Station :)
please note the plaid accessories the coordinating christmas wine charms!
Dining Room
Kitchen Details:
Oh what a festive tree can add! Completely decked out in mountain decor, along with Mom's theme of "Believe"
Yes even the upstairs banisters were decorated with our teams of choice! After all, we'd be watching our teams play while here.
Fun for the furniture
Livened up Living Room
We even had outdoor decor... for Santa of course :)
One more little note--- all the holly, misc berries, and greenery were all picked by my Mom when she got to NC--- she even stopped at the airport to trim some holly when they picked up Whitey! haha
It was a wonderful, whimsical, and memorable Christmas. I know I overloaded with the pictures- but it was such a special time, I loved reliving it with the photos, and want to make sure I always have the details! My mom's vision of a mountain Christmas was realized and even better than I think we all even hoped for! "Believe in the Mountains" was by far one of our most special holidays yet!








No comments:
Post a Comment