Pages

2

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Amateur Attempts at Blogging

The time has come... to finally give in to peer pressure and start a blog.  I promised Jo that I would do this when I got married... and seeing as how I'm quickly approaching our first anniversary in 4 little days... I'm getting in on this promise just under the wire.  Better late than never I suppose :).

So please excuse my boring layout, silly title, and lack of skill as I work through the learning process of blogging.  The main reason I wanted to do this is because the older we get, the more spread out our friends and family seem to be.  Everyone wants to stay in touch and feel connected - so this is my attempt at doing this.  And those of you that live far away--- yes I stalk your blogs and love them :) And those of you without them--- please get one so that the stalking can begin!

While I know that I will not always be good about keeping up with day to day blogging- and while at the same time no one wants a play by play of my life with Hudson - my hope is that this will be the place for "Everything Hollingsworth" for those that are interested :)

Also- I've been told that no post is worth while without a picture... so here's one to kick things off :)

No comments:

Post a Comment