Pages

2

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Wedding Week 2010: Wednesday April 14

Hudson came to town on Wednesday!!!!  Hudson got into town early afternoon with his family--- I was so anxious to see him! I was working at the Gateway Club setting up the Mezzanine for the cocktail hour.  It may not have been the most impressive space during the wedding, but boy did we transform it! When we arrived- it was a storage room and work out facility for employees.  Anyway—Hudson got in town and I walked downtown to meet him at the courthouse so we could get our marriage license.  I was so excited! As I was walking down Main Street I could see Hudson and his family standing in front of the courthouse waving at me – it made me so happy to see how excited they all were.  We headed in to the office and got our license all squared away--- Bob took pictures of us the whole time, we felt like celebrities. 



The rest of my family arrived that afternoon--- Katy & Justin, Steve, and Greer.  Everyone headed up to the Gambills that night for dinner- what fun! There were about 20-25 of us total and it was a blast! Steve did an old fashioned shrimp boil--- and it was delicious!!! We had salad, sandwiches, and tons more food.  I was so exhausted from my lack of sleep and running around crazy I fell asleep right after dinner on the couch.  It was so good to have Hudson there—it’s a lot more fun getting ready for a wedding when the groom is there!



No comments:

Post a Comment